Old 30-03-2003, 06:56 PM
spampot

Default Can/should I move common speedwell to between flagstones?

My van Bourgondien catalogue recommends, among other things, Turkish
Veronica as a rugged creeper for use in rock gardens on sunlit paths.
At a cost of $8 per plant. The picture doesn't look that different from
the common speedwell that is now blooming in the DC/Baltimore metro
area. Can I just move whatever local stuff I find into my flagstone
path? That is, of course I know I CAN, but will it serve to keep out
other weeds and behve just like the expensive stuff?