Old 18-06-2007, 10:49 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
FragileWarrior FragileWarrior is offline

Default Voodoo Lily blooming - File 4 of 4 - voodoo lily 3.JPG (1/1)

"someone" wrote in
:

"FragileWarrior" wrote in message

Very nice photo, looks like you have another one coming along as well.
Mine bloomed about five days ago, it only smells for two days, thank
goodness, or my semi-detached neighbour would have complained.
Personally I don't mind the smell, it reminds me very much of Tanji, a
Gambian fishing village where they process and dry fish.

Thanks for sharing.

someone

You're welcome!

Does your's look like this one? Where did you get the bulb? This lily
belongs to a friend of mine but I really do want to get one for myself.

There is another flower that's getting ready to open that's going to be
MUCH bigger than the one I photographed -- maybe twice as big. I'm going
to try and lure a couple of neighborhood kids into it.