Old 19-06-2007, 01:16 AM posted to rec.gardens
Johnny Johnny is offline

Default northern Idaho veggie gardening

On Jun 18, 8:46 am, thistletoes wrote:
Anyone out "there" living and gardening in northern Idaho? I am in
the mountains, elev 2700', probably zone 4. I think our area was left
off the zone map, since within a 65 mile radius the elevation goes
from sea level to over 3500' Must be too intense for the zone map.
Anyway, I could surely use some tips on what grows well here besides
oodles of wild rhubarb and evil blackberry bushes! Thanks for any
offerings of advice.
Deb

If you haven't tried raised garden beds check out a series of articles
on the subject at:
www.raised-garden-bed.com

Johnny