Old 21-06-2007, 06:17 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Question about irises

On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 21:39:23 CST, Kurt wrote:

Hmmm... checked it out - looks good. I just need a careful balance
between sucking up the muck and sucking up the tiny fish.

Yes, it will suck up fish. In my case they just end up in the pre-filter no
worst for the ride. Eggs now.... I've had a lot of babies do quite well in
the filter, makes for longer clean out times catching them all. ;-) So far
only twice in the 11 years I've had it running. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us