Old 31-03-2003, 08:44 AM
burl

Default Racoons/Skunks

I haven't had any feedback on how effective this is on skunks but we carry a
Mole repellent that is billed as Mole, Vole, Skunk, and Armadillo treatment:
http://www.emerysgardenstore.com/pest-control.html and you can apply it this
time of year.

Also, in order to break the cycle you should use it in conjunction with a
grubicide or milky spore.

Thanks,
Burl

Safe and Natural Gardening
http://www.emerysgardenstore.com

"Ben Tuinman" wrote in message
.. .
Already this early in the season, and during a present cold spell, parts

of
our lawn are dug up by, most likely, racoons, perhaps by skunks...... We

are
not sure. We live in S.Ontario. It is possible that we have grubs, but we
didn't think that these insects would be active this early. Could they be

??
And secondly, is there a lawn treatment, or any other method to stop this
from happening this early in the season ? It is quite annoying !! We
thought that lawn treatments are done during July..? All possible
solutions would be very welcome.......!
With many thanks ! Ben & Mary T.