Old 02-07-2007, 07:37 PM posted to triangle.gardens
ncstockguy ncstockguy is offline

Default small trees to identify

Would appreciate if some of the tree/shrub experts here would help
with identifying these small trees that have come up in a wooded area
in the back of our yard. We have seen these further back in the
woods, they don't seem to get real large, but they are trees.
These are currently about 6 feet tall, grey-brown smooth bark with a
sort of leathery green leaves.
I am going to take some of them out, but depending on what they are I
may keep one or two, or transplant them. They are deciduous.
Three photos here. Thanks

http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a84...ent=Tree-1.jpg

http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a84...ent=Tree-2.jpg

http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a84...e-leaves-1.jpg