Old 03-07-2007, 07:34 AM posted to rec.gardens
Lilah Morgan Lilah Morgan is offline

Default How well do bat houses work?

haha well my mom disagrees, she thinks they were only at best 7inches from
wingtip to wingtip, but I have no desire to try and catch one to find
out...I suck at stuff like that. I really can't remember what an inch is(if
you asked to make a line the size of an inch, I'd screw it up). Maybe I was
thinking 18centimeters...whatever, they really weren't big...they came out a
tiny slit in the wall on the outside of the house

"mleblanca" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jul 2, 9:22 am, "Lilah Morgan" wrote:
They
were small dark bats, I figure maybe at best 18inches from wingtip to
wingtip.

18 INCHES!!!
Holy Batman, Lilah

( o o )