Old 03-07-2007, 07:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Spring weather?

It seems to be so much like that! Today we have had showers, heavy rain,
wind and some welcome bursts of sun. As so often happens here, around 5pm,
the sun arrived and has stayed around for most of the last two hours.
However, big clouds are piling up from the north and the wind is in the
north west. And I just heard on the TV that June has been the wettest since
1914. And we all know what happened then..........

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk