Old 04-07-2007, 12:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Uncle Marvo Uncle Marvo is offline

Default Spring weather?

" Jeanne Stockdale" wrote in message

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
It seems to be so much like that! Today we have had showers, heavy rain,
wind and some welcome bursts of sun. As so often happens here, around
5pm,
the sun arrived and has stayed around for most of the last two hours.
However, big clouds are piling up from the north and the wind is in the
north west. And I just heard on the TV that June has been the wettest
since
1914. And we all know what happened then..........

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

And I have just read in the Telegraph that this wet weather is going to
continue until September at least!!!!

It's such a joy to know that most of what you read in newspapers, even the
"quality" ones, is a pile of rubbish, isn't it?