Old 06-07-2007, 03:05 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Clark[_2_] Clark[_2_] is offline

Default The new lawn tractor is home, Ok thanks for busting my balls, links with pics of (some grass)

OK warning, yes there is still Christmas lights on the house, after all it's
only July.
Please note this is our first full year in this house and we still have a
lot of work to do.
The roof, finish the barn, (notice the new shingles on the barn) and yes we
need to plant more grass.
Everywhere you see bald patches is where there used to be 3 or 4 inches of
leaves and pine needles (and where you see new grass too)
I've been paying $40.00 a 25lb bag (Scotts) so if you could tell where to
buy cheaper good seed I'd appreciate that.
Any landscaping tips would also be welcome.

Links:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=5z54dts
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4map1y1
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=67yedep