Old 06-07-2007, 08:03 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Eggs Zachtly Eggs Zachtly is offline

Default The new lawn tractor is home, Ok thanks for busting my balls, links with pics of (some grass)

Clark said:

OK warning, yes there is still Christmas lights on the house, after all it's
only July.

Where is this? The Missouri "bootheel"? =P

Please note this is our first full year in this house and we still have a
lot of work to do.

Like Sarge said, get off yer PC and get to it! I can see why you chose the
property. Looks quite peaceful. =) Where are you located? Looks midwest,
maybe a bit on the southern edge?

The roof, finish the barn, (notice the new shingles on the barn) and yes we
need to plant more grass.
Everywhere you see bald patches is where there used to be 3 or 4 inches of
leaves and pine needles (and where you see new grass too)
I've been paying $40.00 a 25lb bag (Scotts) so if you could tell where to
buy cheaper good seed I'd appreciate that.

You're paying for the name. Locate your local co-op and buy your seed
there. They should have just about any type you wish, and blends that will
work well with the shade you have.

Any landscaping tips would also be welcome.

Links:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=5z54dts

I'm diggin' the rock wall. Lotta things you could do with that. It's
amazing what you can plant in the cracks.

[...]

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6giwvg6

Looks like a Matteuccia struthiopteris coming up near the tree line.
Relocate it back into the woods before you start mowing that area. =)

--

Eggs

The speed of time is one second per second.