Old 31-03-2003, 03:56 PM
groober

Default HOA pounds lady over Wildscape - write Austin HB 645!

"Karen" wrote in message
.150...
: J Kolenovsky wrote in
: :
: ***With $100 a day fine, it wouldn't be long before she's out in
: the cold. My feeling is that she could appreciate any donations
: along with support from us that we can give her.***
:
: How can you defend her blocking the fire hydrant?
:
: Karen

From the pictures, I don't understand what the issue with the hydrant is.
It's hardly hidden. There are small plants one foot away on the sides which
may violate the wording of the deed restrictions, but to say 'it was only
recently discovered under the growth' is hard to believe. Plus, being two
feet from the curb would put it on the city's right of way. If the HOA is
concerned about safety, they should be calling city hall.