Old 06-07-2007, 03:32 PM posted to talk.politics.animals,uk.environment.conservation,misc.rural,uk.rec.gardening,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
irate vegan irate vegan is offline

Default Now even spiders, squid and lobsters could have rights, and about time too!

On Fri, 06 Jul 2007 03:00:52 GMT, "Dutch" wrote:
"Rupert" wrote:

I'm asking you
whether you agree with the farcical nonsense that Rick is spouting.

I don't read his points, they don't interest me any more.

haw haw haw

But we're not here to talk about him either.

Best not, eh?

He
says that anyone who professes any concern for animals at all and at
the same time supports any processes that harm them is a hypocrite.

Maybe he says that

Of course he does, and you know it. If an organised dog
fight was interrupted by a group of anti-dog fighters he
would call them hypocrites if they were wearing leather
shoes. His farcical nonsense is right off the scale, and so
is his hypocrisy. He's the only one on these forums who
still denies the collateral deaths associated with the
production of his food items, and yet he's always the first
to try attacking vegetarians for allegedly denying the
collateral deaths associated with the production of their
food items, even after they've acknowledged them.

"The production of my beef promotes no CDs. Period."

and

"The production of the beef I eat causes no CDs."
rick etter Nov 15 2003 http://tinyurl.com/cpdy7