Old 15-07-2007, 02:40 AM posted to talk.politics.animals,uk.environment.conservation,misc.rural,uk.rec.gardening,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
Rupert Rupert is offline

Default Now even spiders, squid and lobsters could have rights, and about time too!

On Jul 15, 11:15 am, Rudy Canoza wrote:
Rupert the skirt-boy blabbered:

On Jul 15, 12:20 am, Rudy Canoza wrote:
Rupert the skirt-boy blabbered:

In this post he seems to want to construct this narrative where he is
the dominant male and I am the submissive female
rupie, your utter lack of talent as a psychoanalyst is
exceeded only by your pomposity.

I don't need any talent

And, the lord or someone granted you just that.

Not very well expressed. Are you saying the lord or someone granted me
a lack of talent? It's a pretty inept way of saying it. It would be
more natural to read it as saying the lord or someone granted me
talent, except we know from the context that that's not what you mean.

Anyway, Ball, say some more funny stuff. Talk about how all the male
activists in Animal Liberation are queer, or how I lack talent in
mathematics. Please?