Old 15-07-2007, 03:56 AM posted to talk.politics.animals,uk.environment.conservation,misc.rural,uk.rec.gardening,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
Rupert Rupert is offline

Default Now even spiders, squid and lobsters could have rights, and about time too!

On Jul 15, 11:20 am, Rudy Canoza wrote:
Rupert wrote:
On Jul 15, 9:12 am, Dutch wrote:
Rupert wrote:
On Jul 15, 4:07 am, Dutch wrote:
Rupert wrote:
On Jul 13, 10:25 pm, "pearl" wrote:
"Rupert" wrote in glegroups.com...
On Jul 10, 4:59 pm, Rudy Canoza wrote:
Dutch wrote:
..
You earn every bit of verbal abuse you get, and then some.
That is exactly right.
In the eyes of any decent person who reads these conversations, it's
an utter absurdity.
It is the typical "he/she asked for it" refrain of all abusers.
Seems Ball feminizes male opponents, as he's tried with you,
because more than men, he hates and likes to attack women.
In this post he seems to want to construct this narrative where he is
the dominant male and I am the submissive female and I get masochistic
gratification from yielding to him. A bit more information about his
sexual psyche than we need to know, I think.
http://groups.google.com/group/talk....g/89988189a95b...
However you protest, you obviously revel in it, you're perpetuating it.- Hide quoted text -
Yes, I find it extremely funny, I thought I made that clear. I like
pointing out the level of immaturity and what it reveals about Ball.
I'm not protesting about it, I'm just stating the facts about it.
Contrary to what you said earlier I do not find it particularly
"irritating". It's good fun.
It's always fun when Ball makes a clown of himself. Like in the other
thread where he just tried to tell me that "axiomatizable" isn't a
word. Absolutely fantastic. I wonder how long that will go on for.
Ball obviously intends to keep replying, despite the fact that he has
nothing to say. Should be quite a lot of comic value to be extracted
there, I think, until I get bored.
That is a 180 degree shift from only short while ago when you were so
perturbed that you were issuing ultimatums. Let's be frank, the tone of
the debate doesn't bother you in the least as long as you feel you have
the upper hand.- Hide quoted text -

Are you talking about when I said I chose not to engage with you
because of the way you were behaving?

More rupie bitchiness.- Hide quoted text -

Just a choice I made. I didn't feel, on balance, that the conversation
was worth pursuing at that time.

You're so much more masculine than me, aren't you, Ball? The way you
abuse women and call people queer and fantasize about punching people
in the face, and the way you continued to direct remarks at me when
you'd disgusted me to the point of not bothering to engage with them,
all this shows how incredibly manly you are.