Old 16-07-2007, 01:33 AM posted to talk.politics.animals,uk.environment.conservation,misc.rural,uk.rec.gardening,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
Rupert Rupert is offline

Default Now even spiders, squid and lobsters could have rights, and about time too!

On Jul 16, 8:53 am, Rudy Canoza wrote:
Rupert the skirt-boy wrote:
On Jul 16, 1:48 am, Rudy Canoza wrote:
Rupert the skirt-boy wrote:
On Jul 15, 5:19 pm, Rudy Canoza wrote:
Rupert the skirt-boy wrote:
On Jul 15, 11:15 am, Rudy Canoza wrote:
Rupert the skirt-boy blabbered:
On Jul 15, 12:20 am, Rudy Canoza wrote:
Rupert the skirt-boy blabbered:
In this post he seems to want to construct this narrative where he is
the dominant male and I am the submissive female
rupie, your utter lack of talent as a psychoanalyst is
exceeded only by your pomposity.
I don't need any talent
And, the lord or someone granted you just that.
Not very well expressed.
Well enough, skirt-boy.
Well enough to achieve what?
Well enough to demonstrate that you're talentless.

And you say I have "strange tastes" because

Because you do have.- Hide quoted text -

So it's strange to find humour in watching a pathetic, frustrated old
man desperately try to put down strangers on the internet in any
conceivable way and on any conceivable pretext, no matter how childish
and lame, and only succeed in making an inept ass of himself, while
manifesting a complete lack of insight into this aspect of his
situation. Well, maybe it is.