Old 16-07-2007, 08:19 AM posted to talk.politics.animals,uk.environment.conservation,misc.rural,uk.rec.gardening,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
Rupert Rupert is offline

Default Now even spiders, squid and lobsters could have rights, and about time too!

On Jul 15, 5:20 pm, Rudy Canoza wrote:
Rupert wrote:
On Jul 15, 11:16 am, Rudy Canoza wrote:
Rupert wrote:
On Jul 15, 4:07 am, Dutch wrote:
Rupert wrote:
On Jul 13, 10:25 pm, "pearl" wrote:
"Rupert" wrote in glegroups.com...
On Jul 10, 4:59 pm, Rudy Canoza wrote:
Dutch wrote:
..
You earn every bit of verbal abuse you get, and then some.
That is exactly right.
In the eyes of any decent person who reads these conversations, it's
an utter absurdity.
It is the typical "he/she asked for it" refrain of all abusers.
Seems Ball feminizes male opponents, as he's tried with you,
because more than men, he hates and likes to attack women.
In this post he seems to want to construct this narrative where he is
the dominant male and I am the submissive female and I get masochistic
gratification from yielding to him. A bit more information about his
sexual psyche than we need to know, I think.
http://groups.google.com/group/talk....g/89988189a95b...
However you protest, you obviously revel in it, you're perpetuating it.- Hide quoted text -
Yes, I find it extremely funny
No, you narcissistic little skirt-boy. You /revel/ in
it because you're in love with yourself.

No, I'm afraid not,

It's the truth. You revel in it because you're a sick
narcissistic **** who craves the attention. Sick.

Ball, I don't know to what extent exactly you're aware of this, if at
all, but the great majority of the statements you make about me I know
for a fact are silly nonsense utterly without the slightest foundation
in rationality or evidence, bordering on the delusional. Not to
mention that they reveal an extraordinarily childish desire to put
people down on any pretext whatsoever, even if it's by means of
prejudices which most people abandon during adolescence, combined with
an extraordinary ineptitude at doing so. I could give many, many,
examples, one being your recent declaration that I don't find any
humour in this situation. Ah well. I've said all this before many
times, and no doubt I'll have occasion to say it again many times. So,
keep me entertained, say some more funny stuff. Talk about how I'm not
really laughing my head off at you on a daily basis and how I really
know that you're an alpha male who's giving me a "teeth-kicking". And
be sure to mention that I'm the one who's psychotic.