Old 16-07-2007, 07:50 AM posted to talk.politics.animals,uk.environment.conservation,misc.rural,uk.rec.gardening,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
Rupert Rupert is offline

Default Now even spiders, squid and lobsters could have rights, and about time too!

On Jul 16, 4:15 pm, Dutch wrote:
Rupert wrote:
I've given my argument yet again and demonstrated that your criticisms
of it are unsatisfactory.

Stating that your opponents must disprove your assertions is not a
convincing argument.

There's more to it than that. I've elaborated on why the burden of
proof lies where I claim it does. Ball's alternative account of where
the burden of proof lies has serious problems, which I have explained.
He has given no satisfactory response.