Old 31-03-2003, 10:20 PM
Unique Too

Default for Shiva - replacements for Mr. L (?)

Double Delight
Tell me, is the white part more white or cream
in full sun? There is a difference--perhaps there is more red when it is
in full sun? This rose will be in a prime location, sun all day.

My buds are cream almost yellow with dark pink edges in full sun. The creamy
yellow fades closer to white as the bloom opens and the pink edge gets redder
and wider. At certain times of the year the plant is partly shaded and the
buds are pretty close to pure white.
Here an open flower and a bud can actually clash when put in a vase together.
I know I just did that last week. This is a very changing rose, rarely are
two blooms the same color at the same time.