Old 17-07-2007, 10:45 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy Rose Billy Rose is offline

Default Odd behaving Tomato

In article lg7ni.900$SM6.203@trnddc01,
"Jane Doe" wrote:

Mr.Stripy
from HomeDepot

http://davesgarden.com/pf/go/54808/

Cultivar: Tigerella
Additional cultivar information: (aka Mr. Stripey)

Days to Maturity:
Late (more than 80 days) "late season tomato"

On Feb 28, 2003, Sly wrote:

This is the 3rd time I have tried to grow this tomato. I am fairly
certain that I have the hybrid version and not the heirloom. I am hoping
for more luck with this go around. Each of the previous attempts have
produced beautiful plants. But no fruit, no blossoms. My other tomatoes
do wonderfully and have great flavour. I am hoping that this one will
come throught this time. I have planted several plants this time in
hopes that they were just lonesome before! Any suggestions would be
appreciated.

Good luck
--
Billy