Old 01-04-2003, 02:33 AM
Rusty Mase

Default HOA pounds lady over Wildscape - write Austin HB 645!

On Mon, 31 Mar 2003 17:13:39 -0600, "John T. Jarrett"
wrote:

...... but at least everyone on the block mowed their yard!

Mowing only makes a yard uniformly flat. Is having a uniformly flat,
uniformly green, uniformly weedless lawn actually preferred?

That is no less than going to an art show and ignoring a Jackson
Pollack piece over a sheet of blank white paper. It all has to do
with information content. I want my front yard to speak to you.

Rusty Mase