Old 20-07-2007, 09:25 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default Onion Seeds versus Onion Sets

In article
,
Billy Rose wrote:

I've heard them called "walking onions" in the past. :-)
The Border Collie has cut my patch size down a bit so I did not harvest
any this year. I let them all go to top sets, and re-fenced an area off
for them.

My McNabb's penchant for rutting in the lettuce patch was curbed with a
motion activated sprinkler. Smart dogs.
--
Billy

In her case, it's not a matter of rutting in the veggies.

It's a matter of "running with the demons". ;-)

BC's are very active dogs.

A hotwire kept her off the fenceline.
--
Peace, Om