Old 21-07-2007, 05:57 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Eric Hunt[_1_] Eric Hunt[_1_] is offline

Default True Blue Orchid (Cleisocentron merillianum) (0/1)

Larry,

It's really a stunning species, don't you think? It's a little on the new
side. I first saw it a couple years ago:

http://www.orchidphotos.org/images/o...anum1_107.html

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org

"Larry Dighera" wrote in message
At last weeks Santa Barbara Orchid Fair, Andy's Orchids had several
Cleisocentron merillianum plants for sale. I was astounded to see the
true blue color of this orchid. I don't see this species listed on
their web site, so it must be new or rare.

There's a far better photograph he
http://www.orchideen-bilder.de/tropi...rillianum.html