Old 21-07-2007, 03:27 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
John Varigos John Varigos is offline

Default More gaskellianas & Hi Peter

Wendy, I've told Peter to give up on the free news-servers and spend the
$5/month for a pay site, but he saves his money for one more orchid seedling
each month!
~John

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Why thank you Peter, glad you got this one. It's a crying shame that you
don't receive these binary posts. Have you
checked with all the other guys from your neck of the woods, as to how &
what they use?
Cheers Wendy
"P Max" wrote in message
Beautiful gassy, Wendy. Do send me a division.
One of the few posts getting to through these days. Flickr might be the
way to go.
Peter

--
)
"Wendy7" wrote in message
C. gaskelliana taken in a shady part of the patio so its a little more
blue.
Got this one from good ole Rod Venger.
Cheers
Wendy