Old 21-07-2007, 09:37 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default Onion Seeds versus Onion Sets

In article
,
Billy Rose wrote:

In her case, it's not a matter of rutting in the veggies.

It's a matter of "running with the demons". ;-)

BC's are very active dogs.

A hotwire kept her off the fenceline.

Hope you have a good sized yard. Our short-haired Border collie (McNabb)
will come running up the hill and then he runs out of hill and just
keeps going up, like in a cartoon. Smart dog. They can read eye commands
very well. He plays the weirdest game of Frisbee. He fights you for it,
then when it's throw, he chases it down and then proceeds to beat the
snot out of it for ten, fifteen minutes. Then he comes back and taunts
you with it again. A sweet dog who is always plotting with our German
shepherd on how to score on the cat's bowl or our dinner, if we give
them the opportunity.
--
Billy

0.22 acres, fully fenced. It's barely enough.

Border collies never quit moving unless they are snoozing. ;-)

She has helped my sisters corgie to lose some weight!

Right now the front yard is flooded and muddy, so so is the Border
Collie!

Ugh. I might have to take the garden hose to her if she does not clean
herself up tonight. Some of the collie breeds actually do a lot of
self-cleaning like a cat does.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.