Old 01-04-2003, 06:56 AM
Robbin

Default HOA pounds lady over Wildscape - write Austin HB 645!

"Wayfarer" wrote in message
digy.com...
Now in northwest Austin I have people living next to me that would make

the
people in Jeff Foxworthy's jokes seem high class -- pontoon boats in the
front yard -- trailers -- people running auto repair shops out of the

homes
(and all of the available parking spots in front of all the adjacent
neighbors -- yards that look abandoned -- the property values on my street
are $10.70 a square foot less than on other streets in the same
neighborhood.
Marta

It would be extremely unlikely that there were not boats and trailers in the
front yard when you bought your house. You should be able to deal with auto
repair shops in residential areas through legal channels if you so desire.
Is there any chance that you "got a deal" when you bought your home because
your street was cheaper? What does any of this have to do with a naturalized
yard?