Old 23-07-2007, 09:17 PM posted to rec.gardens
dyork dyork is offline

Default Pampas Grass -

Well I know for a "FACT" that it's NOT a nesting bird!
I come here for some help and all I seem to get is flack.
I always thought newsgroups were supposed to be helpful, but I guess not.

Donna

"Billy Rose" wrote in message
In article ,
"dyork" wrote:

I've thought about it and.....no....that's not the question I was asking.
I guess there's one in every newsgroup!

Donna

One like "symplastless" or one like you? Here there are a lot
like"symplastless". Find out first what your gonna kill, it might just
be a nesting bird.

"symplastless" wrote in message
We heard it for about 3 minutes and then it stopped. Has anyone else
ever heard this kind of noise coming from their pampas grass? What
kind
of critter is it and what do I treat my pampas grass with to kill
whatever it is?

Donna/N.C.
It is too common with trees and plants that people desire to kill
things
they do not understand. Why not request information on how to give
whatever it is a higher quality of life? How about a better
understanding? If we go around trying to give things we do not
understand
a higher quality life, maybe our life will become a more high quality
journey. Just something to think about.

Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Arborist
http://home.ccil.org/~treeman
and www.treedictionary.com
Storms, fires, floods, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions keep
reminding
us that we are not the boss.

--
Billy