Old 24-07-2007, 03:01 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Eggs Zachtly Eggs Zachtly is offline

Default Another question about Dog Urine.

Patty Pieniadz said:

I was told that there is some product that you can give your
dog and it will prevent those dog urine patches that are
created when the dog pees on the grass.

http://www.1800petmeds.com/pdetail.a...&ID=1 8959676

Anyone know about a product like this and if they
really work?

From the reviews I've read, they work. Whether or not the reviews are
accurate, I can't say, as I've never used them. Watering the area works,
and it's cheaper. The urine is very high in nitrogen. You can help
leech the extra nitrogen by simply watering it.

Also are they safe for the dog?

They're all natural, so I'd venture a guess that they're safe.

--

Eggs

-A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.