Old 01-04-2003, 10:20 AM
DWS

Default 29G Freshwater Planted Tank - Complete Setup - $100 -- Lowell, MA

Sold! To me I hope

"Brad Ray" wrote in message
t.net...
I'm moving to Connecticut at the end of the week, so I need to get rid of

my
tank
ASAP...
This 29G freshwater planted tank has been established for a few years

now...
Equipment and livestock is listed below:

29G AGA tank
Custom-made canopy
2x55W PC Ballast/reflectors/cables (only 4 months old)
2x55W PC 6400K bulbs (only 4 months old)
1x13W PC Ballast/reflector/cables (only 4 months old)
1x13W PC blue bulb (only 4 months old)
Emperor 280 Filter
100W Tronic Heater
DIY CO2 Setup with Powerhead/Reaction Chamber
Tan/brown stone substrate
Assorted additives: Amquel, Target 7.0 pH Buffer, pH Down, etc....

3x 2"-3" Clown Loaches
1x 6"+ Pleco
Many different species of live plants

Here are a few pictures:
http://66.31.219.201/fwtank.html

Please email me at bradray[at]hotmail.com if interested. Located in

Lowell,
MA.
Need to sell -- A bargain at $100. Thanks.

--Brad