Old 26-07-2007, 12:12 AM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] barden91@googlemail.com is offline

Default Struggling to find homes for New Zealand Tree Ferns ranging in size from 7ft tall to over 10ft tall. PLEASE HELP

I bought over from New Zealand last year a container of Squarrosa Tree
Ferns varying in size from 7ft tall to nearly 10ft tall.

I thought there was a market for these taller ferns and since spending
the past six months potting, watering and feeding them all, I am now
struggling to find homes for them.

Can anybody on the site recommend me onto buyers who are already
selling these ferns or even better individuals that would have a big
enough garden to show these lovely ferns off in.

It will be so sad if they were to die.

My website for information about my ferns is www.malinso.com

I look forward to hearing from you all soon.

Thank you

John & Sharon Barden