Old 26-07-2007, 12:12 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] judith.lea@googlemail.com is offline

Default Struggling to find homes for New Zealand Tree ferns 8ft to 10ft tall. PLEASE HELP

On Jul 26, 12:02 am, "
wrote:
I bought over from New Zealand last year a container of Squarrosa Tree
Ferns varying in size from 7ft tall to nearly 10ft tall.

I thought there was a market for these taller ferns and since spending
the past six months potting, watering and feeding them all and I am
now struggling to find homes for them.

Can anybody within this group recommend me onto buyers who are already
selling these ferns or even better individuals that would have a big
enough garden to show these lovely ferns off in.

It will be so sad if they were to die.

My website for information about my ferns iswww.malinso.com

I look forward to hearing from you all soon.

Thank you

I can't put you directly in touch with anyone, but try Wil Giles of
Norwich, see his web page he may be able to help.

Judith