Old 25-11-2002, 04:42 AM
Brian Feldmann

Default Drive Belt Tension on Honda Mower?

Hi all-
New to this group, but it looks great!

My in-laws have a Honda Harmony II mower. I just replaced the drive belt on
it this weekend because the old one broke and got shredded. Ooops!

After putting the new belt on, it kept slipping off when engaging the drive.
I verified that it was seating properly in the pulleys- no twists or
anything.

There's a bolt for adjusting the tension on a spring in there. I tried
tightening and lossening and either way, the belt kept slipping off.
Eventually, it slipped and got chopped...

Any ideas on how to adjust this to an ideal setting?

Thanks!
Brian