Old 25-07-2007, 03:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
George.com George.com is offline

Default Struggling to find homes for New Zealand Tree ferns 8ft to 10ft tall. PLEASE HELP

wrote in message
oups.com...
I bought over from New Zealand last year a container of Squarrosa Tree
Ferns varying in size from 7ft tall to nearly 10ft tall.

They are sometimes used over here as fences, all lined up & lashed together.
They can be used either as a living fence or dead and dried. Very useful
around the garden as landscaping. I have some dead logs screening off my
polytunnel.

rob