Old 31-07-2007, 07:17 PM posted to rec.gardens
Rachael Simpson Rachael Simpson is offline

Default I'm sick of.....peas! What are you sick of?

Phisherman wrote:

I can eat my weight in peas, I love them.

my hubby can too...but he doesn't have to do the work! lol
seriously now, we both love peas, that's why we grow so many in the
garden. So I can freeze the extras to cook off-season. But this year, it
just seems to be too much....maybe because of the fact we have 2 babies
this year, instead of just the one, so garden time is more limited....

I have grown tired of
zucchini--the more you pick the more they produce, and the neighbor
are sick of them. I have lots of tomatoes (early girl, better boy,
big boy, Rutgers, beefsteak, grape and cherry), not sick of them yet.
Tomatoes are doing exceptionally well this year.

we didn't grow zukes this year....also plenty of maters, not sick of
them either as there are so many ways and things you can make with them.