Old 04-12-2002, 04:29 AM
Andrew Perl

Default Lawn Yellow

In addition to following Jeff's advice, you may also want to try a spray
fertilizer with iron. Iron deficiency can cause most plants to turn yellow.

"AJ" wrote in message
I've a grass which is somewhat yellow. I've a Fescue put in summer of 01
(year and half old). I've been watering 10 min. every day in summer and 5
min in winter. have used weed-n-feed fertilizer from Home Depot every
quarter. After the mowing most of the grass blade ends turn white and then
yellow. Also it feels hard to a touch.

What am I doing wrong? I think I need to sahrpen the blade on the mower.
Anything else I might be missing?

Thanks,

AJ