Old 01-08-2007, 09:36 PM
Easy Easy is offline
Registered User

Location: Essex
Default Need some help identifying some plants.....

hello,
I am currently doing a project on identifying some plants, but was stuck on identifying a number of them! I was wondering if it is possible for someone here to help me?

The project is all about Planting design, and this too is something I am struggling with. Im asked to comment on the aesthetic and functional contribution of each species to the planting scheme now and in the future, and was wondering how to comment successfully and in a mature way instead of just saying that 'the plants look pretty'.

Are there any nuggets of wisdom people here can bestow on me to relate to planting design?

Sorry for the million questions from a newbie!
I will try and get the plant photos uploaded later on and I will post the links!
Thank you !