Old 02-08-2007, 03:57 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Amos Nomore Amos Nomore is offline

Default A couple of my recent pictures - ButterflyBindweed.jpg (1/1)

In article ,
Ann wrote:

Omelet expounded:

I'd posted it before and gotten no comments. ;-)

Twice.

I posted my volunteers picture a week ago and no one said a word.
Sometimes pictures, for whatever reason, are looked at and no one
reacts, I guess.

I, for one, appreciate every picture I see here and hope that someone
else makes a nice comment about each one that I am remiss to since I
don't have the time.

I like to get responses to my photos, but I really just post them
because I feel an obligation to share in return for the relaxing eye
candy I come here to find.

That includes Mary's dog's arses. I mean, medlars. Even though they
would have looked more striking on a background of red velvet. ;-)