Old 01-04-2003, 10:08 PM
C.L. Lassiter

Default Squirels

Patskywriter wrote:
well, my squirrel-proof birdfeeder is indeed squirrel-proof. the little fellers
haven't yet figured out how to get to the food! (of course, i could have stupid
squirrels on my property ...) the birdfeeder is a standard tube-type one that's
encased in a steel mesh cage. obviously, your squirrels are more clever than
mine. sorry.

Yep, mine's the same as yours. I guess I have mensa squirrels,
damn it!

Well, they'll be sorry when I move into a condo in 3 weeks and
take my feeders with me. That'll teach 'em!

cl, who knows very well they'll be telephoning all their Carrboro cousins
to let them know that the free lunch is coming to town