Old 05-08-2007, 09:13 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
MLF MLF is offline

Default location, location, location

"Phyllis and Jim" wrote in message
ups.com...
Phyllis and I use Google to read rpm. It does not attach sig lines.
That makes it a bit harder as we must then add the location, if it
will be visible here. Many Google profiles have locations, but that
is also a pain to look up.

Any thoughts about how to tack on locations in Google?

I agree with "Reel McCoy", it's time to get a newsreader. Agent is an old
and trusted application ( http://www.forteinc.com/agent/index.php ) for $30.
And here's a list of newsreaders with ratings (
http://cws.internet.com/category/2248-1-d.htm ). BTW, MS Outlook does not do
newsgroups as far as I know.

If you use any of the Microsoft products, MS Outlook Express is still
available and it works just fine (and it's free). It is not loaded by
default, but it comes on your MS operating system and/or MS Office CD. More
info on it at:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q268382/

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/...e/default.mspx

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/...eos/email.mspx