Old 06-08-2007, 06:21 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Sick fish, bad worm

On Sun, 5 Aug 2007 21:18:00 CST, San Diego Joe wrote:

Hi Jan,

I didn't know you were a MG. So am I.

San Diego Joe

How long? I'm barely hanging on to my certification and I sure can't work
in the clinic since I went back to work. I only get the hour of the 4 hour
class/week. :-( Anyway, I signed up in 1996 when it was free, now they
charge $100, with half returned once folks put in their volunteer time.

So I;m hanging in there for now, as I do manage the 25 hour minimum
(usually more) of volunteer pay back time required each year. Plus, it is a
great group of people. How about you? ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us