Old 06-08-2007, 04:51 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
chatnoir chatnoir is offline

Default Sick fish, bad worm

On Aug 5, 9:18 pm, k wrote:
I let them, the jumping spiders hang around until they
make the mistake of getting near, or on, MY chair.
This will not be tolerated!!
I did have one live in my delete key for a while and he
would get all ticked off if I deleted any letters. Had to
type very carefully for a while.

k :-

I have a lot of spiders near the pond! I feed flies to the small blue
Gill and the goldfish go for them also! So, I attract the flies to
the pond! The fish get a few that venture near the water surface!
Most I swat and feed to the fish! So, I just injure quite a few which
fly away a ways and fall down! This attracts the spiders! For the
jumpers, it is just like in Eight-legged Freaks! The jump and jump
and land on the flies! The Big black spiders under and around the
fence, I don't like; but they are not agressive!