Old 01-04-2003, 10:56 PM
Beachcomber

Default Brassica Seedling problems

depends where u r but here in Plymouth, as soon as they germinate they go
outdoors, otherwise they are getting forced too much and they get laggy and
useless

--
praise the lord and pass the ammunition

wrote:
: I am having problems growing brassica seedlings in my
: extension/conservatory (2 big windows ytem 20+
:
: They sprout just fine and grow to an inch and a half/two inches high
:
: Then they stop growing (just as the second set of leaves is emerging),
: start falling to an angle and the leaves start to curl up and die and
: I am left with a stork at 60 degrees with dead leaves on top of it.
:
: What am I doing wrong?
:
: Thanks in advance