Old 08-08-2007, 09:01 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default Confused Amelanchier

We have 3 Amelanchiers in the garden. An established one which has flowered,
berried and the birds eaten the berries.

Another one which was growing into the brickwork of the well which when we
'removed' it, lost a lot of its roots and is not doing too well.

and the third one which is about 3 years old, followed the big one and
flowered and berried etc, but is now totally confused by bursting into
flower again :-)

Global Warming?
Change of Prime Minister?
Result of Foot and Mouth?

Mike
South Coast Isle of Wight

Reunion Bournemouth August/September 2007
www.rneba.org.uk