Old 08-08-2007, 09:06 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
shazzbat shazzbat is offline

Default Confused Amelanchier

"'Mike'" wrote in message
We have 3 Amelanchiers in the garden. An established one which has
flowered, berried and the birds eaten the berries.

Another one which was growing into the brickwork of the well which when we
'removed' it, lost a lot of its roots and is not doing too well.

and the third one which is about 3 years old, followed the big one and
flowered and berried etc, but is now totally confused by bursting into
flower again :-)

Global Warming?
Change of Prime Minister?

The weather has undeniably been worse under brown.

This is not intended to imply that Bliar was better than anybody at
anything.

Steve.