Old 08-08-2007, 04:33 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young Nancy Young is offline

Default How do you use your excess bell peppers?

"James" wrote

Of course they like to all mature at the same time. So what should I
do with all of them? I like the crunch but I can't eat too many at
once because they don't agree with me.

Drying or freezing will naturally lose the crunchiness.

I don't grow them, so I don't usually have much in the way of
excess bell peppers, but if I do, I dice them and freeze them.
They come in handy for lots of things, soups or crab cakes, etc.
Omelettes. I actually buy diced green peppers on occasion when
vegetables are on sale. Ditto onion.

nancy