Old 10-08-2007, 02:30 PM posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.gardening
Richard[_5_] Richard[_5_] is offline

Default Wilkinson Sword 'Power Plus' garden fork

Have managed to create a fracture where tine(sp?) number 2 (or 3
depending upon your viewpoint) meets the hoop formed by tines 1 and 2 of
my garden fork. Wilkinson Sword, or rather Fiskars (their successors in
garden tool manufacture), no longer make said fork and don't have a
equivalent for it. This is a pain as the fork has a shaft which is
90cm long which means that with the tines fully buried I am only leaning
over slightly - unlike every other fork I have ever used which, IIRC,
are about that length including the tines.

Can anyone suggest a suitable replacement?

TIA

Richard