Old 02-04-2003, 03:32 AM
JimS.

Default "Just Joey" in cool climates

"Shiva" wrote in message
news:aHlwYXRpYQ==.6abf1265c94e99814d763be9a12e0abf @1049216604.cotse.net...
JimS. wrote:

Does anyone grow "Just Joey" in a cooler climate? Apprantly from the

lack of response, nobody has Bronze Star which I bought this weekend.

I have neither. I think there are folks here who grow JJ but the problem
is the qualifier "cooler climate." Fully most people here grow in fairly
hot places, though thank god we have a fairly good mix now that isn't
dominated by any part of the country.

I can't answer your question, but I have been thinking this for two days:
you would really like the rose Whiskey Mac, I think.

It's not on Helpmefind.com. Who grows it? Is there a pic online somewhere,
I'd love to check it out.

JimS.