Old 11-08-2007, 09:30 PM
Mr M Mr M is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phyllis and Jim View Post
Especially the air, if you can. Lots of circulation and exposure to
air. Water features on full, etc. Chlorine exits with air exposure.

Jim
Thanks, I've cleaned my pump to ensure it is taking in the maximum amount of water and raised the water inlet hose which discharges the filtered water from my filter into the pond, so the water lands from about 6 inches high and disturbs the water more than if the hose was lower and has more exposure to the air (if you see what I mean)