Old 11-08-2007, 08:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Lily beetle - will someone remind me please?

"cliff_the_gardener" wrote in message
oups.com...
Mary
The only material I have had any success with dealing with the littly
beetle is Provado Vine Wevil Killer - the chemical is systemic and
keeps the plants clear for 6 months, so its a one season treatment.
It is watered in, so it use can be targeted.
Regards
Clifford
Bawtry, Doncaster, South Yorkshire.

Thanks, Clifford. It might well have the same active ingredient as what Bob
suggested, I'll look it up. It might be easier to find something :-)

Mary