Old 13-08-2007, 12:34 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
someone someone is offline

Default Repost of yesterday's tomato harvest

"Hud" wrote in message
Hopefully this file is not too big. I'm just learning how to post
pictures.
We picked these tomatoes yesterday. We've gotten a few harvests like this
from our small 7'x8' garden. My daughter and I don't care for tomatoes.
So
my wife picks out the ones she wants and we give the rest away. I love to
watch them grow and to pick them. Next year we'll plant less tomatoes.
One
Roma plant is plenty for one family. We've got four and they produce a
lot
more then we can handle!

I don't even know you, and I hate you already! (No! I'm just kidding)
Here in England where I live we cannot grow a decent tomato outside, even
though our summer has been quite hot at times. All we have is tomato
blight. Some in the greenhouse are doing OK, but we can count the ones we
harvest in a week on one hand. I am so envious of your tomato bounty, we've
never been able to grow proper tomatoes here.

May you and your tomatoes thrive, you lucky devil, you!

s.